Please Note: MSGAO reserves the right to deny any application for any reason. All applicants are subject to a home visit and family interview with an MSGAO representative. Applications are valid for six months. A $50 deposit is required to process the application and can be mailed to MSGAO at P.O. Box 2088, 1550 N. Ingram Blvd., West Memphis, Arkansas 72301. The deposit is applied toward the $275 adoption fee (beginning March 1, 2014), which is non-refundable. Deposits also are accepted through PayPal. Those who have adopted previously are not required to submit a new application.
Terms & Conditions:
- Greyhounds can live 12 years or more. I understand that this is a lifetime commitment to the dog.
- I will keep proper identification on my new greyhound at all times.
- I understand that a greyhound is an indoor pet and must not be kept outside without human supervision for any reason.
- I agree that I am personally and financially prepared to take care of this greyhound, which includes but is not limited to monthly heartworm preventative, flea and tick preventive, regular vet visits, emergency vet visits, feeding, grooming, and boarding.
- If for any reason the greyhound(s) adopted through MSGAO must be re-homed, they must be returned to MSGAO or a group or individual approved by MSGAO.
- I agree not to sell the greyhound(s).